The special web page of the website of the European Court on Human Rights that is dedicated to short videos on the Court and its procedures has been further extended. It now also includes new language versions of the film about the Court in Bulgarian, Dutch, Finnish, Greek and Slovak. five key videos are now available in total:
* A film of 15 minutes for a wider audience about what the European Court of Human Rights is and does.
* A video on the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and the rights included in it.
* A tutorial video on how to lodge an application with the Court.
* A video on admissibility conditions.
* A video on 60 years of the Convention, which includes some nice historical footage.